water Walk

The perfect road trip

The trip was with a new companion
the one, who was going to be my companion for whole life

yes, it was the trip from my rooty
to the destination, where there is life's beauty

Trips starts with excitement
but this one started with commitment

After getting married
I was being carried

As my companion was the one
to whom,i can match none

thought of missing my home, filled my mind with sadness
but the clasp of his hands,turned it into comfortness

for this trip all along
he made sure,nothing went wrong

the time spent travelling on road
was more with emotions and joy that he owed

the trip ended at our destination
soon arrived with fascination

the trip was with my love
who is a blessing, sent from above

This post is written for :  facebook.com/AmbiPurIndia
The Indiblogger link to the contest is here

No comments:

Post a Comment